Lost Gardens of Heligan

After begrudgingly paying £15 for entry I was soon told this would give me free entry for a year. I soon accepted that the £15 was worth it. 

It's so peaceful and lovely here. Even this time of year when everything's getting a bit cold. 10,000 steps later you soon forget about the cold and realise it's a hidden gem.

Beautiful walks, cafes, nature, sonething for everyone. 

I've lived in Cornwall for 37 years and it's taken this long to visit.

It's somewhere me and the family can enjoy all year long so recommend it to everyone.

Comments

  1. Hard to believe you've never been before. I've lived in Cornwall a year or so, and have been maybe five times. Anyway, it is good to have a year pass, both Heligan and the Eden Project are great to see in the changing seasons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never really paid much interest into doing anything other than working and chilling at home. Maybe livng in Cornwall all of my life I just take everything for granted.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts